General Business Terms
1. Signing a contract
The FAMILIA Accommodation Agency Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Kft.) 8647 Balatonmáriafürdő, Ady Endre u. 21. Holiday homes, apartments, rooms on behalf of holiday owners. The Company is entitled to conclude contracts. The Company acts only as an intermediary between the guest and the lessor.
2. Booking and confirmation
We kindly ask you to send your reservation in writing (by letter or e-mail) after you have made a phone call. Our reservation is confirmed in writing by our company.
The minimum booking period is 7 days in high season (Saturday to Saturday), 5 days in mid-season, pre-season and after-hours.
Teh Ltd. Is only an intermediary between the owner of the house and the tenant.
In addition to the prices shown in the price list, the following amounts will be charged (based on confirmation):
- Pets: 1.500 HUF / animal / night
- Climate: 1.500 HUF / day (in case of use)
- Local tax: at the discretion of the local government (over 18)
- Security deposit: HUF 25,000, which will return to the tenant at the end of the holiday if no damage is caused to the property. The tenant is responsible for the total amount of damage, not only up to the amount of the deposit paid. If the amount of the damage is higher than the deposit paid, the guest is obliged to pay the difference when the key is delivered. If the damage is discovered after the arrival of the guest, it is obliged to reimburse it afterwards.
4. Arrival and departure
The key to the booked holiday home can be taken between 14:00 and 18:00 on the day of arrival. If you are unable to arrive at this time, please let us know by phone. If you do not arrive before 20:00, you can reserve your holiday home only from 8:00 AM the next morning. If you do not receive a signal and have not received the key by 20.00, the office and the owner have the right to resell the house to another guest after 12 hours.
On the day of departure, we would like to leave the house in good condition no later than 9.00 am in the high season, 10.00 am in the middle and afterseason (to put the trash in a bag or bag in the street, to wash the dishes, to put them on, to sweep) and to deliver the keys.
There is no refund in case of early departure, so the days booked are due.
5. Number of tenantsOnly persons declared on arrival can stay in the holiday home. Their number should not exceed the maximum capacity of the house in the catalog. Baby and toddler are 1 person. If more people stay in the property or use the holiday home incorrectly, the Company has the right to terminate the contract from the guest's fault. Some of our larger holiday homes have the option of paying less for less people. (For example, a cottage for 8 people can be occupied by 6 persons at a price of 6 persons.) In this case, the owner has the right to close one of the rooms. (For example, only 3 of the 4 rooms are available.) If all rooms are required, the total price of the house is payable.
6. Furnishings and equipment of houses
The holiday homes are furnished according to the taste of their owners and therefore differ from each other. All holiday homes are fully furnished with the necessary furnishings, equipped with kitchen utensils, utensils for the maximum number of guests, cooking facilities, fridge, coffee maker with filter, garden grill, TV, bed linen, bed linen, hot and cold water, 220 volt power. The owners hand over the cottage in a technically impeccable and clean condition. If you have any problems, please inform our office immediately to help. The owner has 24 hours to resolve the issue. The distance information given by the owner in the description of the holiday home shows the approximate airline distance to the nearest bathing facility, shop, restaurant.
7. Obligations of the Lessee
The tenant agrees to use the rented cottage as intended and does not cause damage.
It is obliged to report and compensate for any damage it may cause to the office. If this is not done and the next guest is unable to use the cottage properly, he / she must also pay for the material damage.
The tenant leaves the cottage in order.
8. Obligations of the CompanyThe company undertakes to conduct the mediation. The homeowner is responsible for the impeccable technical condition, cleanliness, orderliness and correctness of the description of the object. If, for any reason, the owner of the seized holiday home is unable to provide the property rented by the tenant, the Company will try to provide a replacement house of the same or higher quality. Of course, any additional costs will be borne by the owner of the originally booked holiday home. If the booked holiday home is not available and the exchange house does not correspond to the tenant, it is entitled to withdraw from the rental. In this case, the landlord returns the deposit paid by the tenant to the tenant. If the tenant has accepted the replacement house, he is not entitled to any subsequent compensation. The Company cannot be held liable for accidents, breakages, losses, whatever the cause, including force majeure. All problems must be addressed to the homeowner. The service of the Ltd. is available to help solve any problems.
9. Cancellation by the guest
The guest may withdraw from the reservation at any time prior to the start of the rental period. We kindly ask you to submit your cancellation in writing by entering the code number of the holiday home and the details of the rental period. The date of cancellation is counted as the receipt of your notice to our office. Our office will forward this to the landlord, who will count the following items in this case.
Cancellation Costs: - within 7 days of signing a contract: 6.000 HUF processing fee - beyond 60 days from the start of the rental period: 30% of the rent - 30-59 before the rental date. days: 50% of the rent - within 29 days before the rental date: 80% of the rent - if no cancellation has been made but the guest does not arrive: 100% of the rent.
10. Contact information
FAMILIA Accommodation Agency Ltd.
8647 Balatonmáriafürdő, Ady Endre utca 21
Tel./Fax: +36 85 376 060 (from early May to mid September)
Mobile: +36 30 247 8446
Open daily: High season: 8:00 - 18:00
Mid-season, pre-season and after-season: 9:00 - 17:00